Wayne C Allen
Hi - I'm Wayne C Allen, the web's Simple Zen Guy.
Wayne C. Allen is a retired psychotherapist and author, and is the creator of Open Palm Solutions. Around the web, he's known as The Simple Zen Guy.
Wayne C Allen is the author of:
- The. Best. Relationship. Ever. - the only book you need to create and maintain an excellent relationship
- Find Your Perfect Partner - a guide to indentifying what you want iin a partner
- Half Asleep in the Buddha Hall - An Eastern look at living life fully and with zest
- This Endless Moment - Zen based, self-responsible living
- Living Life in Growing Orbits - a 365 day self-development program
- The Zen Life-Flexibility Program - featuring zazen (meditation), yoga, and Qi Gong techniques for creating the life you want.
- The Pathless Path - "The Random Musings of a Simple Zen Guy" - Wayne C Allen's blog
Wayne C. Allen's web sites:
Wayne C Allen's Background
Wayne C Allen's Experience
Author, Publisher at The Phoenix Centre Press
I am the author of several books on self-responsible, Zen based living. I also wear the publisher's hat.
Owner at The Phoenix Centre for Creative Living
1982 - June 2013
The Phoenix Centre and the Phoenix Centre website promote wholeness for individuals, groups and companies. We use a creative, Transpersonal, and Humanistic model for our business and personal consulting and counselling. Our work arises from the Human Potential Movement.
Service Provider / ALTERNATIVE PAIN MANAGEMENT training at The Phoenix Centre Press
March 2008 - July 2010
Created an implemented an 8-week training program for injured workers, featuring meditation, Qi Gong, yoga, and Zen living.
Psychotherapist at New Life Counselling Centre
March 1993 - June 1994
Sole practitioner in a charity-sponsored counselling centre in rural Ontario
Psychotherapist at University of Guelph Counselling Services
September 1990 - June 1991
Contract counselling, working mostly with grad students - interpersonal and educational counselling
Wayne C Allen's Education
Wilfrid Laurier University
1981 – 1983
1968 – 1973
Concentration: Psychology & Theology
Wayne C Allen's Interests & Activities
Zen, meditation, Qi Gong, Iynegar yoga, transpersonal therapy, painting, writing